Friday, October 9, 2009

TUF Week of 10/07/09

Kudos to Rashad Evans for being there for Demico Rogers after he lost on TUF. A fighter needs to know that his team supports him and helps pick him up off the ground after a loss. Rampage showed that all he cares about is himself and no one else. The show is supposed to be about the fighters and their goal of making it as a fighter in the greatest fight organization in the world. Not about some egomaniac who cares more about how he looks on tv than the guys around him.

I know Quentin claims that he was strong armed into being on the show, but all he really needed to say was "no" to being on the show. No one put a gun to his head. Rampage needs to pull his head out of his ass and forget about acting as he cannot act his way out of a paper bag.

I supported Jackson after his loss to Forrest as I thought he took it well and accepted it like a man. I stood behind him after his unhinged "rampage" through the streets of L.A. I thought he deserved a title shot after the Jardine fight even though he looked less than impressive. For him to pull this crap now, I think I've lost my patience for his bullshit.

No comments: