Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rampage.....

If you have not yet heard about it, Quentin Jackson recently had a run in with the law, and I don't mean Matt Lindland. Jackson recently went and committed a hit and run in his truck. He hit a car and then went on to hit 2 more cars after blowing out his tire and driving on a wheel. He was again arrested after some friends reported he was acting very strange and should be taken in so he was not a danger to himself or others.

I am not really sure what has happened to Quentin, but I wish him the best and a speedy recovery with whatever he is going through. He is currently still being mentally evaluated and no one is sure when he'll be out and healthy again. I don't really know what lead up to this strange circumstance for Rampage, but reports have come in from different sources saying that he was on a weird fasting routine where he was not eating for 4 days and was only drinking water and energy drinks and other people were saying that he was complaining about being too fat. No one knows if this stems from his loss to Forrest Griffin recently. Although I doubt that to be the case.

In any case, I don't feel any ill will towards Rampage for his actions as I don't think he has been in his right mind for the duration of these issues. I am glad he is seeking help and hope that he come through this and gets back to doing what he's good at, fighting in the UFC.

-R

No comments: